So, I've really been inactive recently. It's been down to a couple of things:
- My life has been going on a slow downward spiral recently (issues in regards to family and self-esteem), leaving me in a shit mood and generally sucking the enthusiasm and desire to do stuff out of me.
- I've been trying to get commission work done - the Tawna / Coco Bandicoot sequence I'm doing should be coming sometime next week.
- A couple of weeks back I managed to pick myself up a new job, and it's left me with less free time and less availability to do requests and commissions.
However, I am planning to do some uploads.
- In the next couple of hours, I'll be uploading an image of Ash from Paladins, as well as another image.
- I did do a long-overdue request image of Demencia from Villainous earlier on in the week. However, I personally feel like it ended up pretty terrible and I've been meaning to redo it. I have the image here, but like I said, I'm probably going to end up redoing it because I really don't like the way it turned out.
As for future plans, I've got some definite plans that I want to go through with:
- The Samus Aran 100-watcher sequence / comic should be coming over the course of late-July / early August. I want to do something good for my 100 watcher image, rather than just a simple image, and I want to put more effort into this kind of stuff.
- I want to aim to get any previous requests that I've decided to go through with done before I re-open requests.
I would like to greatly apologize to my watchers for a lack of content. I am aiming to get back on track and get my uploads in some form of order.